There is a new article at "Starting a Deck Company" click to view
Starting a deck company from scratch is the greatest challenge you will ever face. Anyone can approach builders and become a sub-contractor, but if you plan to actually do business and sell to real live clients there are many things to learn and planning to do.
- How will you get your first jobs? It is difficult to sell when you only have a few or no jobs under your belt or references.
- What will you use for marketing?
- What will your Specifications for decks and fences be?
- How do you design a pergola or trelliswork feature? How do you price them?
- How do you build a gate that won't sag?
- The building department asked for an engineered drawing for a hand rail-How do I get an engineered drawing for hand rails?
- What do I use for a contract? Will it protect me?
We will help keep you local, make sure your phone rings, set you up with everything you need to sell and the know how you need to build the best decks, fences, pergolas and trellis features in your area. Your presentation materials will be the absolute best available.
Portfolio packed with Photos
Contracts and Change Orders
Details to Work From
Design and Sales Support
Talk to us about Starting up in your Home Town!
Call me at 888 293 8938
or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org